Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ernesto Custom Tailoring

Lets say that it has been a less than stellar year for my clients, so when I run across an article like the link below I get excited. Ernesto Custom Tailors has been a client for more years than I care to remember [my annual bottle of homemade Limoncello has something to do with my tenure] A family of old school tailors, their father Ernesto, whom I enjoy despite his Bob Hope vintage jokes and his sons Ed and Darrin carry on the proud tradition of custom clothing. Their attention to detail and customer service is remarkable and the products they produce are flaw less. In an age of cheap clothing and shoddy workmanship I am proud to say that I have been a part of their enterprise and the artful craft they provide...here's to you guys! this article is for you.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/04/fashion/04CODES.html?th&emc=th

1 comment: