Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Just around the corner

Here it is Christmas time again and lucky for me I'm starting to book a few new jobs but nothing like it used to be. I have decided it is going to be a "Non Bling" season. No gold this year..and of course the designers of ladies apparel have already seen to that. This years BIG color story is grey and every shade of purple, and of course the ferrous accent is silver...No gold....Even red is difficult although some have no problem using it with purple... its not my favorite combo. Green on the other hand is good with purple, especially bright greens with violet tones..kinda Christmassy. The one thing that always works is good old black and white, my perennial favorite and sure fire standby with silver, easily lasts thru New Years Eve..Im sure we will all celebrate the passing of 2009, Good Bye! Im not sure what to this year..we have a holiday season that no one really wants coming on fast. There was a time when I knew what to do. "less is more" every time except Christmas... when more is never enough! ...this year everything seems to be too much, Any ideas? Dear readers, I'm open to any feedback on this subject. I've posted some shots from Christmas past, when Mr Fezziwig used to throw those big parties and everyone spent freely. I'm afraid of what the spirit of Christmas yet to come might have in "STORE" for us this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment